Guys, do you know that certain things you do when your lady is pregnant actually contributes to state of health of the mother and unborn child? Listen, it bothers me a lot when I see men showing no concern to their pregnant lady or fail to adjust to some temporary changes. It’s just 9 months, not like it’s forever. Pregnancy is not bought in the market, neither is it a software downloaded from the internet. It’s a seed planted by you germinating. There has to be a carrier of that seed while it grows, and women have been given the responsibility to carry it. Pregnancy is preparation to welcome a new member into the family.
Pregnancy is a journey fun filled, amazing etc. Women differ in body changes. Although Pregnancy makes women do certain things in common. Once in a while she would nag, she would get so lazy to make you your meals, she would want to stretch her legs on your laps. Please pardon her… carrying the baby ain’t easy. Her needs may be insatiable at times.
The first trimester of the journey can be so annoying. Like I say ladies differ from each other during pregnancy. Most women are busy vomiting, most of them sleep like water leaf, they sleep off anywhere with the slightest chance even in the kitchen, have fever, look cranky and dry like powder, add up weight, most women appear like burnt offerings. Some even go round with white handkerchief spitting in it. Please tolerate this, it’s beautiful afterwards. Her attitude becomes annoying, most times you cant stand her. But I get annoyed when I see men neglect their pregnant lady. I must say, it’s not an easy journey for all.
The last trimester is when you need to be extra patient, loving, enduring and understanding.
1) Always observe your wife’s feet while pregnant, it swells often. Please give her a basin of water to soak her leg once in a while, it’s one of the best treat women enjoy during pregnancy.
2) Ask her regularly how she feels and how the baby is. She’s the carrier so she feels him/her move.
3) Tell her how beautiful she looks during pregnancy.
4) Don’t be upset if she ever wakes you up by 2 a.m to help massage her feet. You need to feel little of her discomfort and pain. She shouldn’t carry it alone, it’s your baby you need to carry it together.
5) No rule book stopped sex during pregnancy, in short it’s the best, do it. It’s not like the vagina stopped working during pregnancy. Continue the work that brings the pregnancy.
6) Don’t be ashamed to take her out. Take her out once in a while they love it…
Most times I wonder what crosses the heart of men when they see their pregnant ladies. Carrying a child for 9 months isn’t easy.
I urge all men to get closer to their ladies during pregnancy because that’s one of the times she needs you most. A big shout out to all men who fully stand by their ladies during pregnancy.
God bless you all.